Salary description: Competitive
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This is a unique junior opportunity to work for a leading financial services recruitment firm and join a highly respected Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment agency during their growth phase. Are you a confident, articulate graduate with an interest in financial markets and keen to work in a client-facing HR focused position?!
We run a small profitable team of recruiters and each year look to carefully grow our team when we meet a high quality, sharp, well presented and articulate graduate who we feel will be a good cultural fit. We have no interest in becoming a large recruitment consulting firm, but rather seek to employ a select group of recruiters who are well paid, and engage well with good quality, loyal clients.
Any prior experience in asset management, wealth management or investment banking via an internship or permanent employment will be held in high regard. Additionally any prior work experience in HR or Talent Acquisition would also be very beneficial.
We have been established since June 2005, and are experiencing growth as a function of our premium service offering and the confident financial markets environment in Asia-Pac over the past year.
Anton Murray Consulting is a dynamic specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment agency that is focused on providing a premium service to the Operations, Middle Office and Front Office sectors across a range of Tier one firms in the Asia-Pacific region. Our focus is assignments in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore and we have supplier agreements that reach across the major Asia-Pac financial markets.
We currently have supply agreements, or terms agreed, with many of the largest investment banking, funds management and wealth management businesses in Sydney. This will allow a new recruiter once they are up to speed, to quickly leverage off our existing relationships to generate revenue.
Who is the ideal person for this role?
• We run a small team in Sydney, so most importantly the right team and cultural fit is paramount.
• We are seeking a sharp recent graduate, or near graduate with a Business focused degree with impeccable communication and presentation skills
• This is a great opportunity for a dynamic graduate to learn and be mentored by senior recruiters with considerable experience to leverage from.
Anton Murray Consulting has offices based in the heart of the CBD, we encourage flexibility in your work day and offer a supportive and positive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants from any diverse background or prior experience.
If you want to be a part of a winning and successful team then you need to look no further.
Why should you work for Anton Murray Consulting?
• Work alongside some of the most well respected, well connected and experienced investment banking, funds management and wealth management recruiters in the Sydney marketplace.
• An opportunity to join a business that has a global reach with a recruiting focus across Asia-Pacific
• Multiple preferred supplier agreements with several prominent Tier-One Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Private Banks.
• A supportive and friendly team, with a flat team structure.
• A specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment focus, where the fee levels are high and our reputation is strong.
• We seek to build solid relationships with our clients and candidates through entertaining over coffee and lunches, which you would be expected to be involved with.
• We are all fun and energetic, and seek to recruit like-minded recruiters.
Most importantly, we are all genuinely passionate about what we do and about building our reputation as a premium specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment company across Asia-Pacific. We have well-established offices in each of our 4 coverage locations of Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong. You will travel regularly to each location, but be based in Sydney.
• University educated, ideally with a focus on studies in HR or financial services.
• Competent understanding of financial markets, and ideally previous financial services work experience.
• Strong sales, client services and business development skills.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport, and a real interest in working in recruitment.
• A strong desire to make money and have fun.
Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply with your LinkedIn profile, or to discuss more about the opportunity contact Michael Cunningham directly on +61 2 8246 8911.Apply for this Job →