Salary description: $80k - $100k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a boutique firm that advises and facilitates trading in foreign exchange, carbon, options, CFDs and futures markets.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has 1-3 years’ sales experience and is looking for a great opportunity to build their commodities knowledge.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to fantastic hands-on experience in a boutique firm. The role will include the following responsibilities:
- To grow brokerage income and promote the services of new and current clients.
- Follow up on leads with the intention of developing prospective clients into active trading clients.
- Handle client servicing and trade executions.
- Sell trade ideas and company products to existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A preferable Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Previous experience in a related financial markets role
- Knowledge of derivatives and commodities in essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills