Our client, a leading commodities and raw materials supplier, is seeking grads with up to three years experience in commodities trading and relevant support roles.
The primary function of this role is to assist with marketing, logistics, reporting and analysis of physical Copper [Cu] metals and concentrate trading from Australian operations, as well as working closely with the rest of the team in Brisbane and internationally.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysis & Reporting for contracts with suppliers/customers.
- Managing the logistics and service provider contracts pertaining to transport to and from the port.
- Invoicing finance.
Ideal Background, Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field, such as Engineering, Science, Metallurgy, Mining or Logistics.
- Equivalent professional work experience is also acceptable.
- Up to three years’ professional experience in similar roles in the resources sector preferred – recent graduates are encouraged to apply nevertheless
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills both including internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business, facilitation, analytical capabilities.
- Sound commercial and financial acumen.
Please kindly make an application at your earliest convenience, and we will email reply to every applicant.