Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: $180k - $220k USD equivalent + equity share
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is seeking an experienced Haskell Quant Developer to step into a Product Architect role.
Product Architects leverage deep technical and domain expertise to create products that meet and anticipate clients complex requirements – either as part of Core Products ensuring the design and delivery of commercial, production – grade software or as part of Applications interacting with clients to product- specific solutions.
While on any given day, you may primarily code, this is a Product role – you will be required to design creative solutions, products, and methods that drive product strategy and scope. The right candidate will be confident working directly with clients and developing formal models of financial business processes.
- A deep understanding of financial markets and processes
- Haskell experience
- Product Architects are often asked to be a ‘one person’ show and must be capable of taking an abstract idea and turning it into a strategic, pragmatic solution in code and/ or well specified requirements
- Excellent computer science fundamental
- Command of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns with ability to fluently translate them into working, elegant code, proficient in functional languages (eg. Haskell, Scala)
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a dynamic, fast paced, pressured environment
- Experience using Agile methodology and the Agile SCRUM framework
- Msc or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Financial engineering experience as a ‘quant’, ‘strat’, or algo trading developer
- Skilled in leading and working within an Agile environment. This role is an incredibly unique and rewarding opportunity. To submit an application please contact email@example.com or contact our office.