Salary description: Above market rate
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 10 to 15 years of experience
A leading Australian stockbroking firm is seeking an experienced senior financial planner for their Sydney office on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of financial planning advice nationally including being a representative for financial planning on the business executive committee.
You will also be supporting revenue growth by partnering with advisers to formulate strategies and provide personal advice for high net worth clients in the areas of wealth creation, tax effective investment strategies, superannuation, retirement planning, risk management, estate planning and philanthropy
You will also be responsible for managing, motivating and supporting the national paraplanning team.
Candidates will require:
- Detailed technical knowledge across a broad range of financial planning strategies and holistic financial planning strategy development.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial planning industry and legislative framework.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Proven staff management and leadership experience within professional services.
Minimum work experience required for this role
- Minimum 6 years’ direct financial planning experience with responsibility for building and maintaining client relationships and a particular focus on strategy development for clients.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in staff management.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
Apply for this Job →