Salary description: Competitive
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is a leading Asset Manager that is looking for a Senior Institutional Business Development Manager to head their institutional business.
The organisation is looking for a sharp senior BDM with a proven track record of business development within institutional funds management market. The BDM will have strong networks in the institutional market and have a broad equities product exposure, with a preference for strong knowledge of global equities.
- Increase client base and revenues through the profitable growth of the product suite;
- Work with Investment team in expanding and maintaining existing institutional networks.
- Educate clients on market trends and investment theory, including presentations.
- Manage large clients and assist with asset allocation, liaising between the investment team and the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- 10+ years in financial services with a major portion within Funds Management;
- 8+ years’ experience as a institutional BDM with strong and developed networks;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Exceptional sales and rapport building skills.