Salary description: $175k - $225k + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Head of Operations of another fund manager or hedge fund. This role is aimed at someone who is strong technically in day to day operations and knowledgeable about financial products, but will suit a candidate who is able to demonstrable ability in leading change in infrastructure in an asset management environment.
The successful candidate will have the title of Head of Operations. You will be responsible for assessing and changing the operational/admin systems as you see fit as well as managing the front to back office operations teams.
- 10 years’ experience in financial services
- 5 years direct operations experience preferably in an asset management firm
- Bachelor or Master level degree (in accounting, finance, economics)
- Ideally an accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role with a managerial background
- Knowledge of funds, plus domestic, global and OTC security markets, fixed income and derivative product knowledge is a big plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills