Salary description: Up to $150,000 Including super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global financial services firm with around 120 staff locally in Australia. They are seeking an experienced HR Manager with 2+ years’ HR Management experience to join their firm. Prior experience from financial services industry is not required.
This is a newly created role that directly reports into the CEO. You will partner with senior leaders and their teams across the business from a strategic perspective to strengthen the company’s position in the market as a great place to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really change a business from an HR perspective and a role that would suit someone who is commercial, driven by technology, forward thinking and passionate about company culture and values
While they are a financial services firm, out-of-industry knowledge will be highly valued and they would welcome someone who can bring in fresh ideas and challenge existing processes.
It’s a highly autonomous and influential role and would therefore suit someone who is a self-starter, pro-active and a doer who can really run with things & get them done.
The CEO is seeking some broad HR Management skills, a high level of energy combined with a commercial outlook.
It would be highly desirable if they successful applicant has worked in an entrepreneurial organisation and can demonstrate their ability to develop and drive a number of initiatives within relatively small HR teams.
In the first instance the fundamental focus would revolve around :
- Performance Management / development (Coaching for Managers)
- Job Description Clarity
- KPI review
- Remuneration process (In consultation with CEO/ CFO)
- Current employee engagement initiatives
Once these areas were covered initiatives such as ongoing employee surveys, engagement and retention strategies etc would be welcomed.
Salary on offer will be dependent on experience $130-150k including super + an annual bonus.
Skills & experience required:
- 2+ years’ experience as a HR Manager
- Established a successful career as an HR Manager in an organisation with > 100 employees
- Corporate, fast-paced industry background
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management
- Ability to manage projects and achieve agree deadlines in a systematic and coordinated manner
- Ability to confidently build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Proactive attitude and ability to think outside the box