Salary description: $95,000 - $135,000 (SGD)
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a global financial services company seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst.
As a Senior Cyber Threat Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to join a team of security analysts about both traditional and unconventional ways to detect, analyse, and mitigate potential intrusions and other security incidents.
- Collects, analyses, and enriches event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
- Interprets, analyses, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network Directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events
- Manages and executes multi-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents
- Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption
- Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
- Develops focused reporting and briefings for advanced cyber threats and activity to various teams and leaders.
- Provides correlation and trending of Program’s cyber incident activity.
- Create AARs and document TTPs, with the ability to do deep dive investigations on complex incidents.
- Improve the service level for security operations and monitoring. Creating and maintaining system documentation for security event processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ related technical experience is required for a level 3 role. An additional 2 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least two (2) certifications, from a respectable security organisation (e.g. based on U.S. DOD8570 standard)
- Background in hands on computer and networking experience to include an understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and major Internet protocols.
- Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS).
- 5+ years’ Intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research or intelligence analysis.
- Ability to read and write scripts in various languages. (php, ksh, python, powershell, SQL, and or similar
- 5+ years using Splunk, ArcSight and/or similar SEIM experience.
- Candidates must be willing to work in an on-call situation as well as needed per rotation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide technical thought leadership on security incident investigation calls with other technology teams, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into plain English for consumption by non-technical audiences.
- Experience and proficiency in a various security toolsets and best practices.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years using Splunk, ArcSight and/or similar SEIM experience and a minimum of 8 years related technical experience.
Please note that this position is being recruited in both Sydney and Singapore. The roles are of very similar function in the respective teams and require the same experience. Salary will differ slightly given currency and market conditions.
SG license number: 15S7735Apply for this Job →