Our client is a growing Hong Kong-based investment management company seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. With the investment process relying on key in-house quant systems, the Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with the Research, Development, and Implementation team to improve and maintain the overall systems architecture and contribute to the overall performance of the business.
- Working with external consultants to explore migrating key in-house systems to the cloud.
- Working with IT integrators to manage our user computing and server requirements for the business.
- Helping our team to develop and deploy robust data pipelines, for data processing, cleaning, warehousing, and delivery, to enable investment, research, and operational processes.
- Working closely with developers to improve our DevOps and infrastructure management processes.
- Managing IT security and cybersecurity processes (may include working with external consultants or other counterparties).
- Level 1 technology support.
Required Qualifications an Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications of a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 2+ years of experience in relevant technology roles.
- Experience and skills with AWS.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools, such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with Linux server administration and Python.