A leading global institutional bank is seeking an Associate-level Corporate Banking Client Relationship Manager to join their Perth office.
As a member of the 12+ Corporate Coverage Group, the Coverage Associate is responsible for providing support to the Senior Bankers for day to day account management and transaction execution for Strategic Clients in Perth, as well as other clients when required.
Responsibilities pertaining to client management and deal execution:
- Assists Perth-based Banker on day to day management of Strategic Client accounts including leading joint marketing calls with business lines related to areas of business opportunity
- Works with Senior Bankers on execution of major transactions
- Responsible for Annual Review of credit limits, generic facility renewal/increases, ESG reporting & due diligence and KYC
- Co‐ordinates with Business Lines and external parties (eg Legal Counsel) in conjunction with Bankers with respect to execution of major transactions.
- Monitor client budget and profitability and assist in providing general administrative support including maintenance for marketing KPI’s data base.
- Contributing to the effort to increase cross sell ratio on the portfolio via coordination of client facing activity by product specialists including joint marketing calls with business lines to underpin client origination strategy.
- Supporting Senior Bankers in client marketing / origination / execution to Strategic Clients to underpin achievement of client budget revenues.
- Contributing to the risk aware entrepreneurship across the portfolios and present to credit committees when appropriate.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar corporate / institutional banking RM role – ideally within the Energy, Infrastructure and Resources client sectors
- Tertiary degree qualified in finance, accounting, commerce, law and/or engineering;
- Post graduate business qualification (eg MBA, M. App. Fin.) desirable.
- Skills – technical credit skills including familiarity with appropriate legal documentation underpinning client facilities.
- Deep understanding of products and services underpinning client relationships.