Salary description: $160k - $200k + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client, a leading Asset Manager is looking for a Institutional Business Development Manager to join their team in Sydney. Candidates can have a client focus in Sydney or Melbourne, however the role will be based in Sydney.
The organisation is looking for an accomplished Funds BDM with a proven track record of business development within the institutional space.
- Increase client base and revenues through the profitable growth of the product suite.
- Educate insto clients on market trends and investment theory, including presentations.
- Manage large clients and assist with asset allocation, liaising between the investment team and the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- 6+ years in financial services with a major portion within Funds Management (Sales, RM, Investments Specialist).
- Over 4+ years experience as a Fund BDM with institutional distribution networks.
- Bachelor’s degree required as a minimum qualification
- Exceptional sales and rapport building skills