This is an exceptional HR Recruitment Coordinator position for an applicant with ideally a few years of post-graduate HR/recruitment experience seeking to join the internal Talent Acquisition team of a global investment banking business.
As part of the APAC Talent Acquisition team, the Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the onboarding process of Australian hires, interview scheduling and pre-screen candidates for entry level positions. You will also be responsible for producing reports and ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Senior Consultant.
This role will report to the Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant – Australia, and below is a sample of the typical responsibilities:
• Interview scheduling – this includes organizing interviews in multiple time zones
• Manage the onboarding process for Australian hires – this includes gathering all onboarding documentations and working with third party vendor to ensure checks are returned in time
• Provide post interview feedback to candidates
• Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Provides service centre with new hire information for employee orientation
• Provides office manager and IT with new hire information for first day arrangements
• Ensures that all hiring documentation is complete and meets compliance requirements
• Pre-screens entry level candidates through telephone interviews
• Several years’ experience in a recruitment support role, either full-time or part-time while completing your degree
• High level of organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written)
• Prior working knowledge of any Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) – preferably Taleo or Workday
Please kindly apply with your full CV to this position, and this position will be hired likely on an initial 6m contract, with a view to perm.
Feel free to give our Melbourne office a call on +61 3 9653 9222 to follow up on your application or to introduce yourself, ideally after you have sent your CV for our consideration for this position.