Our client is a leading global financial institution with offices in over 70 locations worldwide. They are seeking additional support in their internal recruitment / talent acquisition team, initially for 4 months on contract.
- Sources candidates utilizing the Internet, employee referrals, manager referrals, candidate referrals, advertising and general inquiries/unsolicited resumes for current openings and to build candidate pipelines.
- Job ad writing and posting (Internal careers page, Seek, LinkedIn posting (Hiring Manager and TA), Women in Super, LGBTI Jobs)
- Screens resumes and applications to evaluate the qualifications of applications and identifies potential candidates for employment.
- Communicates job duties and responsibilities, work schedules, and working conditions to applicants.
- Sells the business as an employer of choice to candidates and assists candidates through the recruiting and interviewing process
- Advises candidates on hiring policies, practices and procedures.
- May handle other types of recruitment activities as required from time to time.
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant human resources work experience for a financial services environment is required.
- Should have at least 4-7 years relevant experience in recruiting
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in planning and conducting hiring activities with minimal supervision
- Requires good analytical ability, oral and written communication skills and solid judgment.
- Proficient working knowledge of excel, PPT, word and Outlook.
You will ideally have experience with a similar role and strong experience in aspects of recruiting – sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and candidate management. You will have a College or University degree and/or some relevant human resources work experience for a financial services environment is required.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Recruiter to join a leading global banks internal recruitment team in Melbourne, on an initial temporary contract.