Salary description: $120k-$160k AUD
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global funds management business seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have built some experience working in a highly quantitative style role either within funds management/banking or another industry. Our client is open to both someone coming from a similar front office style role or someone with a background in another field but with exceptional academic results.
The position will sit within the investment team and will directly support the senior Portfolio Managers in a range of tasks.
- Perform company analysis and classification
- Collate and report company and market relevant information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Traders and the distribution team.
- Liaise with custodian banks and other agents
- Assist with portfolio reporting, including returns, market value calculations, and characteristics
- Supporting and liaising with global divisions on investment risk analytics;
- Developing a stress testing framework for the investment portfolios;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, engineering or a related field with very strong results.
- Master’s degree also highly encouraged.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and some programming experience would be well-regarded (ideally VBA & SQL).
- Skills with investment analysis instruments, yield curves,
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of management and senior stakeholders;
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to email@example.com, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →