Salary description: AUD $70k-$90k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading funds management business seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have built some experience (2+ years) within an investment management environment. Our client is open to both someone coming from a similar front office style role or a middle office/performance and attribution analytics function.
The position will sit within the investment team and will directly support the senior Portfolio Managers in a range of tasks.
- Perform company analysis and classification
- Collate and report company and market relevant information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Traders and the distribution team.
- Liaise with custodian banks and other agents
- Assist with portfolio reporting, including returns, market value calculations, and characteristics
- Supporting and liaising with global divisions on investment risk analytics
- Developing a stress testing framework for the investment portfolios
- 2-5 years with an Asset Manager, Investment Bank or Big 4 Accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, engineering or a related field
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal and Xplan
- Skills with investment analysis instruments
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of management and senior stakeholders
Feel free to call us directly in Sydney on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in confidence.Apply for this Job →