Salary description: $80 - 110k + Super + Bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global funds management business seeking a junior level Investment Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have built some experience with 2+ years within an investment management environment. Our client is open to both someone coming from a similar front office style role or a middle office/performance and attribution analytics function.
The position will sit within the investment team and will directly support the senior Portfolio Managers in a range of tasks.
- Perform company analysis and classification
- Collate and report company and market relevant information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Traders and the distribution team.
- Liaise with custodian banks and other agents
- Assist with portfolio reporting, including returns, market value calculations, and characteristics
- Supporting and liaising with global divisions on investment risk analytics;
- Developing a stress testing framework for the investment portfolios;
- 2-5 years with an Asset Manager within Middle of Front Office
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and some programming experience would be well-regarded (ideally VBA & SQL).
- Skills with investment analysis instruments, yield curves,
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of management and senior stakeholders
<p hidden>excl-efin </p>Apply for this Job →