Salary description: $130,000 - $179,999
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading Global Hedge Fund seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have attained exceptional grades at university and have gone through a grad program at a top tier investment bank.
The position will sit within the investment team and will directly support the senior Portfolio Managers in a range of tasks.
- Perform company analysis and classification
- Collate and report company and market relevant information
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Traders and the distribution team.
- Supporting and liaising with global divisions on investment risk analytics;
- Developing a stress testing framework for the investment portfolios;
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, engineering, science or mathematics or a related field with very strong results.
- 2-4 years experience with an investment bank or investment manager
- Master’s degree/CFA also highly encouraged.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and some programming experience would be well-regarded (ideally VBA & SQL).
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of management and senior stakeholders;