Our client is a prominent asset owner in Melbourne seeking an Investment Analyst for their Private Markets team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work as an Analyst for the Private Markets investment team. Initially you will be working as part of the Listed Tangibles investment team, although you will likely work across various teams within the Private Markets investment team.
Ideally you would be early in your career (1-3 years relevant experience) with a clean CV profile ideally with a junior Investment Analyst within Infrastructure, Property or Private Equity.
Prior experience in either listed or unlisted Infra, RE or PE would be desirable, although unlisted experience is probably preferred.
You will probably come from a strong academic background and may also be part CFA qualified.
- Supporting the Private Markets team in implementing and managing the Private Markets portfolio
- Contribute to the construction of the broader Private Markets Portfolio
Qualifications and experienced required:
- 1-3 years relevant experience working with/for an institutional investor, or similar organisations.
- An understanding of and interest in Private Markets, strategies and portfolio management, or a willingness to learn.
- Experience in Unlisted Property, Unlisted Infrastructure or Private Equity will be desirable.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading investment firms in Melbourne, as a junior Analyst within the Private Markets team, with good exposure across Property, Infrastructure and PE with exposure to both listed and unlisted assets.