Salary description: $80k - $110k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a global investment bank with a satellite office in Melbourne CBD. They are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team.
The Branch Offices Manager provides the primary contact point for staff and management on matters pertaining to corporate services. It also involves participation with the rest of corporate services Australia team by acting as coordinator for Australian-wide programmes such as business continuity planning and work health and safety.
Overall responsibility for corporate functions including:
- Primary contact and escalation point for all internal clients located in offices outside of Sydney;
- Managing risk to our physical infrastructure, supporting the firm’s critical technology environments;
- Coordination of moves, adds, and changes;
- Coordination of the corporate services aspects of business continuity planning;
- Coordination of corporate services involvement in the firm’s WHS program;
- Management of vendors and outsourced service providers, including monitoring of service levels.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- PC Skills: Intermediate or advanced Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- An independent worker, who is comfortable working with senior management and inspires the trust and confidence of management;
- Demonstrated track record of exceptional client service;
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to derive innovative solutions.
- Education: relevant degree standard or higher qualification.
- Work experience: 7-10 years work experience, with 2-3 years in a relevant management capacity within a premium service corporate environment.