Salary description: $130k - $190k + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a market-leading global data vendor business, and this is a senior level relationship and account management position working in the Sydney office in support of financial markets clients. This position is a senior role focused on growing revenue and market share at the designated accounts, developing new clients and developing and executing strategy with accounts under management. This role will require you to enable the discovery of new financial relationships and strategies. Further responsibilities include:
- Being accountable for retention of existing revenue and delivery of overall revenue growth.
- Driving execution of strategy on the account level prioritising and directing resources in the account team.
- Performing sales forecasting; account planning and other related tasks needed to grow assigned business profitably.
- Maintaining oversight of all account activities, understanding and complying with sales methodology and effectively engaging required resources throughout the process in order to adhere to timeline requirements.
The ideal profile for this position would be an applicant with several years of vendor relationship management experience, with a financial markets focus. Previous financial markets experience is usually preferred for Account Manager positions, ideally with a client service or technology focus. The ideal candidate should have:
- Deep expertise in market understanding and understanding of customers’ business model.
- Advanced selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate a complex proposition / consultative selling).
- Ability to manage a virtual team and understanding of cultural differences in a business setting.
- Strong negotiating skills.