Salary description: Paying between $120 - $170k AUD base
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a large Australian Fund Manager seeking an Investment Compliance AVP to join their firm on a permanent basis. You will be required to develop and implement a compliance monitoring program and provide advisory services in line with regulatory requirements. To be eligible for this role, you must be willing to travel to Sydney and Singapore on a regular basis in order to work closely within operational and compliance teams across the different offices.
- Coordinate and implement investment guidelines and restrictions coding into Bloomberg AIM and perform enhancement reviews
- Complete regulatory and client contractual obligations in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise across departments to facilitate prompt identification and remediation of errors, breaches and client complaints
- Collating key control documents for management and client reporting.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Law
- 8+ years of strong asset management experience essential
- CFA certification preferred