Salary description: $85k-$100k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
A new role of Client Account Manager – on a 12-month contract – has become available with our client. This team supports Asset Managers and is a very high volume, client query and report enhancing focused role.
Candidates will be coming from a strong global markets settlements, corporate actions and client services focused background ideally coming from an Asset Manager or custodian. Ideally they will have custody product knowledge and experience in managing investment manager clients.
The Account Management team is responsible for all aspects of service delivery and relationship building with Investment Managers. This broadly covers all portfolio cash and securities reporting, reporting of failed and settled transactions, overseeing all cash and securities related transaction processing and the key point of contact for enquires.
The role has full accountability the following:
- Day to day management of investment manager relationships ensuring that the highest levels of satisfaction possible are achieved
- Receiving queries and issues from Investment Managers and working through to a resolution of each in an effective and timely manner
- Implementation and active management to resolution of an issues and service matrix for each relationship
- Act as global custody reporting agent for the Investment Manager
- Act as relationship manager for the third party asset managers leading meetings with opposite number at the asset manager and developing a relationship which “opens doors” for both references to be obtained and business development opportunities
- Maintain a consistent approach – ensure that manager expectations are managed and delivered in line with requirements and timescales.
- Working with internal teams to ensure the Investment Managers requirements are effectively represented
- Oversight of custody reconciliation breaks
- Resolution of internal queries and issues, including non-receipt of funds, Auto-FX and unadvised credits.
- 5-10 years’ commercial experience in financial services and recognised as a technical expert in operations (cross product settlements, and experience using a range of global settlements systems) who demonstrates effective client service skills.
- The ability to work cohesively and positively with colleagues and peers at all levels within the organisation. Communicates freely and openly both upwardly managing expectations and reporting on service delivery – and in assisting other Operations teams to deliver against their goals, where you can contribute.