Salary description: $85k-$100k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The ideal profile for this role is a candidate who has an analytical mind, with a strong investment product knowledge, combined with considerable exposure to investment compliance and performance reporting.
The most suitable applicant for this role would come from several years of performance analytics with some strong product analysis. This role works in close collaboration with clients to deliver performance reporting to clients, so effectively this Product Specialist role helps to deliver product strategy and analysis for external analytics reporting to clients of the business.
Prior experience to Bloomberg, Reuters and other mandate monitoring and performance reporting applications would also be useful. Typically everyone within the team is well-educated so tertiary education is often preferred, and any post-graduate education such as CFA/CPA education is also useful. This roles involves frequent client interaction so strong communication skills is a must.
- Work and deliver performance reporting to clients
- Deliver product strategy to internal and external clients
- At least 3 years in a performance or product specialist role
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce,accounting or a related field
- Experience in Bloomberg,Reuters and other mandate monitoring and performance reporting applications preferred