Our client is a leading non-bank lender and alternative asset manager looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join their Melbourne team.
You will be part of a small national team who are creating awareness to Australian investors about investment opportunities in private/non-bank real estate debt.
You will be tasked with raising capital to ensure the commercial successes of the business. You will achieve this by building a sales-driven network of qualified capital raising partners and private investors.
successful candidate will be a passionate, high-performing person who delivers a consistent and outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- The ability to identify, develop and grow referral channels.
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build rapport with capital raising partners and individuals.
- The ability to translate networking opportunities into business opportunities.
- Develop bespoke sales strategies to drive growth and expansion of the investor base.
- Build, nurture and manage new and existing relationships with high-net individuals, family offices, accountants and capital raising partners representing wealth and investment firms.
- Provide a personalised ‘end to end’ service to investors from on-boarding right through to transacting on the company platform.