Salary description: $35 - $44.99 per hour + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global asset manager seeking additional support in their Shareholder services team initially for 6 months.
The role consists of being a member of the Asia Pac Funds Shareholder Services team providing excellent Client Services to clients in the region.
The role will require being pro-active in supporting ongoing client needs, onboarding clients, identifying Client Service enhancements and evolving these ideas into implementation or making recommendations to Management.
The role also involves working closely with the various Distribution Channels and other departments within the firm to improve the overall Client Experience. Improving the efficiencies within the team, as well as day to day client trade order and query handling are also priorities.
- Working closely with our regional sales teams and our internal distribution services teams to contribute to the Funds distribution effort
- Responding to daily incoming calls and queries by phone and email from internal and external clients / custodians regarding our Offshore Funds range of products.
- Onboarding clients into the Funds ensuring regulatory and company compliance standards are met.
- Escalating and managing sensitive client issues to Sales & Marketing, Compliance, Legal and Senior Management
- Researching and understanding the business requirements of the various regions where Offshore Funds are distributed and communicating this back for implementation.
Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of Funds administration and Compliance standards
- A minimum of three to four years’ business/financial industry experience in Asset Management and exposure to dealing in funds domiciled in different regions and currencies is important.
- College/university degree
- Client call and query handling skills
- Fluency in Mandarin / Cantonese an advantage
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering / KYC standards
- Experience in working with cross border distribution
- Must work well in a team but also exhibit strong leadership capabilities in order to help drive solutions to complex issues.
- Must have excellent communication skills – both written and oral