Our client is a global financial services firm with a well-established presence in Australia, seeking to hire a 12m contract position as IT Process Coordinator, that has recently become available in their growing Melbourne office. This position is well-suited for a relatively junior IT applicant, with ideally 1-4 years’ experience working in an IT Helpdesk Analyst or IT Process Coordinator position, and prior reporting experience with Confluence and JIRA.
The IT Process Coordinator will assist with establishing the reporting framework to support the technology organisation in the regulatory change space. Reporting to the service delivery director, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with various technology delivery teams to gather data in a timely fashion, produce management reports and look for opportunities to automate as much of the process as possible. Understanding and accurately documenting reporting requirements is of critical importance, as is the ability to identify potential report sources and investigating their appropriateness for cross-forum use.
• Documenting report production processes on Confluence
• Liaising with offshore system owners to ensure data access, data quality and timeliness
• Automating reporting requirements using a variety of methods, including batch scheduling & automated reporting frameworks
• Creating and maintaining data dictionaries
Ideal prior experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in the same or similar reporting position
• Some exposure to local technology regulatory requirements (such as CPS234)
• Experience producing reports from a variety of SaaS platforms (ServiceNow, Salesforce, PowerBI etc.)
• Use of JIRA for item tracking and Confluence for digital document production & maintenance
• PowerPoint, Excel & Visio document production for specific forums
• Analytical skills and a structured methodical approach towards statistics and trend analysis