Salary description: Competitive
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is among the fastest growing, most recognised fin-tech start-ups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
The role of Program Manager is to oversee product build and delivery model including coordination and oversight of project manager establishing and managing project governance, facilitation of finance and budgeting process, and turning product planning sessions into initiation of new projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinate overall technology program to align projects to business needs, including consolidating status and team updates, facilitate conflict resolution within team and/or departments when necessary and maintain end user/client focus
- Serve as key liaison with client and all project topics
- Establish and execute communication plans to provide internal and external stakeholders with appropriate status information.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5+ years of Agile Methodology experience using the Agile SCRUM framework. Hands-on experience and knowledge of agile development and best practices. Proficiency in Confluence, JIRA and/or agile certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in guiding cross-disciplinary teams (e.g. user experience, product owners, QA and software engineers) through a full project delivery lifecycle and delivering high quality, complex solutions on time and on budget.
You will need to have successful history of managing risk, scope, quality, change management, resources and budget utilizing best-in-class methodologies. Detailed oriented, data driven and proficient in project management tools, techniques, and metrics
Apply for this Job →