Our client is a leading global bank with a sizeable presence in Australia.
This is a junior client services role where you will primarily interact with internal clients, and perform routine operational tasks in the lifecycle of transactions including billing, payments, data entry, reporting and responding to client queries.
Initially hire as a 12 month temp, with view to go longer.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, along with 1+ year’s total work experience and will be paid up to circa $60k base equivalent on an hourly basis – $30per hour + super.
- Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
- Under general supervision, assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responds to straightforward client questions on product features and provides more advanced technical assistance.
- Investigates errors in client accounts and statements.
- Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, along with 1+ year’s total work experience and will be paid up to circa $60k base equivalent on an hourly basis.