Salary description: $60-85k SGD
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global tier-one management consulting firm looking for a Knowledge Analyst to conduct research and analytical work within M&A and Corporate Advisory.
This is a unique area with our client, where you will be helping to develop research reporting and complete analytical work that will be sent on to our client’s stakeholders. The ideal candidate would have a few years of post-university analytical experience, preferably within financial markets. The corporate development team has an M&A, Corporate Advisory and Corporate Development focus to their research reports, so any experience within these fields would be ideal. Our client is open to a sharp, well-educated junior applicant.
A team overview:
Our client’s practice helps their stakeholders with a range of issues on senior management’s agenda. They combine traditional expertise in corporate strategy with a value-management methodology designed to maximise the intrinsic value of individual businesses, experience in M&A and PMI, and analytic approaches that allow managers to understand and respond effectively to the way that capital markets value companies.
The role will involve working with case teams on expert research and delivering on original analysis as well providing expert source know-how to sector teams.
- Partnering with case teams to identify & address critical knowledge needs
- Providing customised knowledge for client work, prepares accurate, well developed documents and charts
- Delivering original analysis and insights to case team, provides thought partnership
- With guidance from Lead Knowledge Analyst, identifying the right expert & connecting him/her with requestor
The ideal applicant will have expertise in Financial Due Diligence and Business/Financial Modelling and strong codification and development of knowledge within that expertise.
Further requirements are:
- 1-2 years with specific industry knowledge (or internship) or Bachelor / Master degree in field
- Ability to provide analytical advice
- Ability to multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organisation
The salary will be variable depending on relevant experience although they are seeking a relatively junior applicant so from $60-85k SGD is probably a fair guide.Apply for this Job →