Our client is a leading Investment Bank seeking a Team Assistant to join their Corporate Advisory division.
As a Team Assistant you will be responsible for providing extensive administrative support to approx 20 Analyst level bankers.
This role works within a team of assistants supporting various bankers in the Melbourne and Sydney offices. The Team Assistant will be provided with full training and ongoing support from their Team Supervisor during the engagement. However, there is an expectation that they will learn quickly and become self-sufficient. This is a demanding role which requires extensive support from a highly competent, proactive, motivated and organised individual.
The duties of the role include:
- Processing expense reports for bankers (using Concur) within strict deadlines
- Coordinating and scheduling of meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones
- Answering phone calls and emails, relaying information in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinating room bookings for internal/external meetings and VCs across multiple locations
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team, including:
- Domestic and International flight and accommodation bookings
- Taking on ad hoc tasks while maintaining workflow
- Supporting teams in day to day issues, needs and queries
- Providing coverage for EA colleagues during breaks and holidays
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break). Flexibility outside these hours is essential.
- 1-3 years’ Admin, Office Support, Team Assistant or PA experience
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel skills, including fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Enjoy working with various technology systems (eg expenses, travel, in-house systems – training provided).
- Able to manage competing time-sensitive priorities and tasks
- Demonstrates dependability and high attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
- Displays a consistent, professional degree of communication skills in person, on phone, via Zoom and by email at various levels
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Must be a team player that works well under pressure within a changing environment
- Flexible and adaptable to work and support across multiple teams
- Be resourceful and able to use own initiative in solving issues
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism at all times.
- Friendly, polite and approachable with a can-do attitude with a willingness to help other members of the EA team.