Salary description: $200k - $225k + super + bonus
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
We are currently working on a Lead Client Solutions Consultant role with a leading capital markets technology firm. They are a consulting, design and build company that creates advanced bespoke digital platforms and applications for the world’s leading investment banks, wealth & asset managers, financial institutions and exchanges.
They use design to solve sophisticated, often challenging and complex problems for their clients and work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
A strategy, design and software engineering consulting firm that creates next-generation trading platforms, innovative risk aggregation and reporting systems, and other advanced technology solutions for the world’s leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds and exchanges.
Seeking a senior level consultant with prior experience in Capital Markets Consulting firms to join their team in Sydney to build and manage client relationships, identify opportunities, work with delivery teams to define and structure engagements, and negotiate and close new business.
Ideal applicant will be someone with a passion and demonstrated experience in sophisticated solution selling, consulting and client engagement.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a deep background knowledge of the financial services industry and its regulatory and technological landscape;
- A strong consulting background built within the capital markets industry
- Provide thought leadership and build lasting relationships with senior business stakeholders;
- Engage in creative, collaborative thinking about defining customized solutions for our clients’ challenges;
- Have strong collaboration and communication skills; and technical or finance domain intensive background is highly desirable.