Salary description: $170k AUD base salary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
With increasing complexities and competition within the Australian M&A market, this progressive advisory business is looking to add a legal counsel to its Sydney based team, during an exciting period of growth for the business.
The opportunity exists for a motivated, experienced and commercially focused corporate lawyer to advance their career in-house, within a boutique independent advisory business.
Gaining valuable top end exposure to some of Australia’s landmark mergers and acquisitions, you will have the opportunity to take a more strategic lead on transactions, be heavily involved in the more complex deal negotiations and execution side of the business, whilst becoming a true industry specialist within legal M&A advisory.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- 5+ years experience in M&A Corporate Law
- Exposure to Private and/or Public Mergers and Acquisitions
- Experience in Corporate Restructuring and Commercial Advice
- First class legal M&A knowledge, drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
This is a business with a top tier leadership team and first class relationships across the region, a truly client centric advisory business where high performance is recognised and rewarded.Apply for this Job →