Salary description: $150k-$200k AUD + super
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
We are seeking an experienced Investment Compliance Manager for a leading asset owner in their Melbourne HQ.
The ideal profile for this role is a candidate who has an analytical mind, with strong prior exposure to investment mandate compliance monitoring. The Manager position will work closely with teams such as Performance and Attribution. Prior experience to Bloomberg, Reuters and other mandate monitoring applications essential. Typically everyone within the Analytics team is well-educated so tertiary education is often preferred, and any post-graduate education such as CFA or CIPM also highly regarded.
The salary range on offer for this position will vary depending on prior experience that can translate directly to the role, although we would expect in the range of $150k up to $200k AUD + super is likely.
- Primary responsibility is to manage the Investment Compliance team and function at the company
- Monitor, analyse, resolve and escalate any investment breaches
- Provide advice and educate clients on compliance matters when necessary and represent the company as a thought leader at industry events
- Support client transitions and sales
- Input into our regional product roadmap, strategy and local market requirements
- Market, competitor and industry research for investment compliance
- Our preferred candidate will have more than 7 years’ experience in investment compliance that includes:
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA® designation an advantage)
- Prior management experience essential
- Interpreting and articulating investment guidelines for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of data requirements to produce accurate results
- Proven knowledge of market leading compliance platforms
- Understanding of investment compliance product and regulatory trends
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →