Salary description: Up to $130k AUD base
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is seeking an experienced Operations Manager with a strong background in unit registry operations to join their team on a 1 year contract.
The Operations Manager has overall responsibility for the operation, cost, output and service delivery of the team of approximately 25 staff and 2 team leaders. The role is responsible for leadership and full accountability for the following:
- Leadership of the Registry Team
- Resourcing, including cross training and development of staff and recruitment
- Staff engagement and retention
- Participation in the strategic project
- Active participation in client presentations and meetings (as required)
- Full service delivery to clients in line with SLAs, and to internal departments.
- Headcount management for the function
The Operations Manager has the responsibility for the overall performance of the Registry team, including:
- Issue and incident management
- Client management (internal and external)
- Support and drive the Registry aspects of projects and transitions as required
- Support the culture change initiative to achieve the desired culture of openness to change, flexibility and accountability
- Timely performance management of the team including goal setting.
- Direction and development of the team, and especially two direct reports
- Management oversight
- Resource management (including training, development, recruitment)
- Engagement and participation in the strategic project
- With a minimum 10 years’ experience in financial services, you have substantial Registry and/or Fund Administration knowledge. You have had management experience of a like function and demonstrated extensive and effective team leadership. You have detailed technical knowledge of Registry Products.