Salary description: Competitive
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading global financial services firm with a sizeable presence in Sydney. We seeking an experienced team manager with strong cross product settlements expertise to lead a small team of 6 staff, as well as provide oversight to their offshore support team. You will also be highly involved in regional process improvement projects and other upcoming projects.
The Settlements Manager is required to perform a management and leadership role with the Settlements team within the Operations group. The role is intended to provide day-to-day management and leadership to the local Settlements team.
It is expected that the Settlements Manager will provide strong leadership and management for the following:
- Formal and informal performance management of the team
- New client, product or process requirements;
- Promote BAU excellence, rewarding team and staff strategic projects and initiatives;
- Development of risk control framework and their application
- Maintain and improve key working relationships
- 8+ years’ experience within Operations from a broker, custodian or fund manager
- Proven experience in cross product settlements functions (Eq, FI, FX, Cash, and OTC products)
- Strong communication skills
- Proven change management and projects experience
- Strong people leadership and management