Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global asset manager, seeking an Asian-focused Marketing Manager to help build their business across the broader Asia-Pacific region, based in Singapore.
Applicants must be fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin (one or the other) and must be able to write traditional.
Our client currently manages in excess of US$44 billion in a range of active and passive strategies. The role will be responsible for implementing the tactical and strategic marketing plans for our client in Asia that support business development growth in the region. Further responsibilities include:
- Devising and implementing an effective marketing and digital strategies to support business objectives.
- Expanding the reach within the retail, HNW individuals and corporate investors segments, besides building the client’s retail distribution chann
- Developing and executing on-going communication initiatives such as PR, traditional and digital marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and external vendors in different time zones
- Strong understanding of financial markets
- Bachelor Degree (post graduate preferred, CFA or Masters of Applied Finance seen as an advantage)
- Investment and portfolio strategy communications
- Prefer 5-7+ years’ experience in a global asset management or investment bank
- Ideally Morningstar Direct, Factset and/or Bloomberg
- Bilingual, fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin
The salary will be be up to a 20% increase on your current salary + 30% bonus depending on experience.
SG EA Licence No.15S7735Apply for this Job →