Salary description: $80,000 - $119,999
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global provider of services to the Australian Wealth Management and Funds Management industry. They operate across a broad range of verticals including publishing, financial technology and data services.
Their Australian business is growing rapidly. To support this growth, they’ve created a new Marketing Manager position to help shape their business direction and improve their marketing communications for Australia and NZ.
The role will report to the Head of Data and work closely with global and local product and marketing teams.
The successful individual will be driven, organised and hands-on, taking responsibility for a P&L as well as all marketing elements across Australia/New Zealand.
The role will be responsible for building out their adviser proposition. You will also be developing and marketing their software proposition to advisers and wealth managers in Australia.
- Produce and deliver a marketing plan to grow presence within Australia’s financial services market -Liaising with both local and international teams.
- Develop the customer database (breadth and depth) – executing campaigns to engage and grow the audience as appropriate.
- Develop revenue generating marketing campaigns in support of our publishing and SaaS business.
- Create and deliver plans to grow the revenue generated by marketing activities (including Research reports and Online Subscriptions)
- Measure and adjust campaign’s against agreed metrics to continually improve ROI.
- Briefing and/or creating sales tools/materials.
- Monitor competitor’s activity to help differentiate marketing and communications efforts.
- Manage our client communications program.
- Continue to development the brands in Australia.
- Oversee all marketing technology.
- Responsible for two direct reports (One graphics designer and one oversee outsourced headcount in Manila for data gathering.) and contractors as required
- Over 3+ years Marketing experience ideally including proposition development/product launches. We are happy for people to learn about the wealth management sector on the job. As long as they have B2B marketing experience.
- Experience operating in publishing or fintech would be ideal.
- Understanding of wealth management would be helpful.
- Broad marketing skills including campaign management
- Experience of CRM/ EDM tools.
- Good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Apply for this Job →