Salary description: Competitive salary based on experience circa $100k + super & bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The Marketing Manager is responsible for growing the interest of Australian and regional investors in our clients products and services through strategic marketing initiatives.
Working in a small team, the Marketing Manager plays a critical role in enhancing our profile among Australian investors. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the CEO and will ideally have around 5 years of funds management distribution and marketing experience.
However, the company is flexible regarding the ideal candidate and will encourage people from different experience levels with strong sales and marketing skills to apply.
- Devising and implementing an effective marketing and digital strategies to support business objectives.
- Expanding the reach within the retail, HNW individuals and corporate investors segments, besides building the client’s retail distribution channel.
- Developing and executing on-going communication initiatives such as PR, traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing,commerce or related field.
- 5 years experience in a marketing role within Financial Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills