Our client is a leading full services wealth management firm seeking a junior data analyst to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
This role supports the Head of the Account Management projects team with tracking core tasks, including regulatory driven process and new digital initiatives. The role will use data across multiple systems to generate metrics and reporting for team and decision making, as well as control reports to maintain process governance.
The ideal candidate will have strong data proficiency, with data analysis experience within the financial services industry an advantage.
This role will be hired on an initial 12-month contract with the intention of extension/transition to a permanent role. Furthermore, as our client is not considering sponsorship at this time, only applicants with full working rights will be considered.
- Prepare Management Information (MI) to support functions in Australia.
- Maintain data to support process tracking, analysis, insights and oversight across functions in Australia.
- Liaise with stakeholders to enhance controls within commonly used Wealth Management Tools.
- Provide support on Change Projects, presentations, data remediation and procedures.
- Conduct ad-hoc data analysis and implement data remediation actions as required.
- Support Head of Account Management with enhancing regulatory reviews and processes that require Adviser engagement and client outreach.
Knowledge / Skills
- Strong MS Excel skills. Intermediate knowledge of VBA highly desirable.
- High attention to detail and an analytical mindset.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a broader team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent education or experience.
- 1-3 years plus relevant working experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Ideally with previous experience in role that required data analysis.
The budgeted remuneration for this position is $350-410/day + super, dependent on prior exp.