Salary description: AUD $140k - $160k base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading fixed income dealer seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in Sydney.
The candidate will have built an impressive sales record in financial services. Banking and funds management distribution candidates are encouraged to apply especially if they have had valuable debt/fixed income product exposure.
- Primary responsibility is to drive Money Market instrument sales to achieve revenue and activity based targets, and contribute to the development of the overall cash sales strategy.
- Prospect and win new business- Identifying and generating sales leads within the market sectors –Institutional, Middle Market and ADI’s.
- Formulate, execute and maintain a sales strategy and associated pipeline aligned to the broader strategic focus of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ sales/business development experience within financial services
- Excellent sales record in chosen field, preferably with some debt/fixed income exposure