Salary description: $70k-$80k plus super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This role exists to provide complete client services support in the delivery of a premium client experience and includes:
- Client Services: providing a specialised client support and guidance, with regards to queries relating to their investments.
- Client Onboarding/AML: Onboarding of new clients, and maintenance of existing clients records in accordance with the relevant regulatory guidelines and internal policies and procedures
- Performing any day to day functions including the monitoring of any client requests via email/phone and resolution of queries within SLA’s.
- Compliance – operating the business in compliance with regulations, policies and service agreements.
- Participation in any internal business projects and initiatives as both a subject matter expert and contributor to ideas and change processes
- Training of junior members of the team on systems and processes
- 3‐5 years financial services experience is essential ideally with a debt markets (FI,MM) product exposure
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several initiatives simultaneously
- Industry knowledge on Regulatory requirements and standards
- Professional communication, strong written and verbal communication with a high level of attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer literacy in MS Office and CRM solutions desirable.
- Act as 2iC to the manager for the team.