This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Australian wealth management advisory firm. The Office & Events Coordinator role is a permanent position based in Sydney.
The role will be responsible for supporting the Head of Wealth / Head of Advice and the Private Wealth management leadership team with EA type work, but we are also seeking someone who can organise amazing events. This person will also be trained on Dealer Assistant duties as back up when needed.
Our client is a distinguished financial services firm with a history spanning over 100 years. Today, they have significant capabilities in private wealth management, corporate finance, equity research, investment strategy, and institutional sales.
The purpose of this role is to add value and provide assistance to the Management Team of the Private Wealth division across a range of administrative, projects as well as some marketing and event initiatives.
- Provide efficient and broad administrative support to the leadership team of the Wealth Management division
- Project administration and tracking
- Preparation of Management and Board reports
- Planning and coordination of Wealth Management client and staff events
- Reconciliation of Expense statements and receipts
- Draft correspondence in relation to routine matters
- Cover some service and administrative duties for when other staff are on leave
- Other ad-hoc administrative responsibilities
Experience, and Qualifications:
- University Degree in Business / Commerce / other finance related discipline is highly regarded
- 2-5 years’ experience in a support capacity – ideally in financial services – Team Assistant, PA, EA, Events etc.
- Proficiency in relevant IT software
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Wealth Management business. Salary will be competitive, with remuneration dependant on experience between $70-85k base.