Salary description: $130,000 - $159,999
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is looking for an operational manager to oversee operational aspects of their product line for the Australian New Payments Platform.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7+ years’ experience within the area of technical support and/or operations, of which at least 5 years within a banking or financial, environment.
- Act as the overall Operational Manager for vendors components of the Australian New Payment Platform (NPP) .
- Act as the overall Operational Manager for the internal support tools specific to the NPP.
- Regularly report and participate in management meetings providing a status overview of the NPP operations including escalation of issues and activities requiring management attention.
- Collect and review continuous improvement initiatives from various stakeholders involved in the NPP solution.
- Generate, review and distribute monthly SLA Reports, including follow up on findings of the report.
- Participate in the Defect Management process of NPP , including the Addressing component. Participate in internal and external Change Management Review Board meetings.
- Participate in the Release Management process of yearly major and minor NPP releases , including Addressing releases, ensuring timely publication of deliverables (Release Letters and software) to NPPA according to the Release Plan.
- Follow up with Network Vendor Management and Operations on a regular basis to discuss network partner performance and propose changes/improvements.
- Key responsible for the Incident Management Process of the NPP solution at vendor, including ownership and coordination of Critical Problem Reports, Problem Summary and Incident Reports.
Skills/ qualifications required:
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This role will pay variable based on prior experience.Apply for this Job →