Salary description: AUD $60k-$80k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This leading global investment bank is looking for someone to join their Domestic Operations team in Sydney that covers equities, fixed income and derivatives trading support.
The team is responsible for settlement of cash securities for equity and fixed income products for the ASX and NZX traded across entities, both on shore and off shore.
- Ensuring trade booking and confirmations are execute and matched
- Ensure no trade breaks in the reconciliation from upstream to downstream ledgers
- Ensure client allocations are booked out in a timely manner
- Following up with Securities desks and clients as appropriate to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Pre-matching/settlement handling for agent bank/self-clearing market flow.
- Fail investigation and resolution
- Inventory management, strategic alignment of firm-wide stock inventory to ensure timely settlement
Our client is looking for high calibre people who possess the following competencies:
- Between 2-6 years’ experience years ideally in an Equity and Fixed income Settlements role with a broker dealer or fund manager
- Exposure to CHESS and Exigo required
- Extremely accurate and reliable
- General knowledge of cash equity/fixed income/Derivative products
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to provide high levels of client service
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and project manage daily workflow
- Ability to work through and close out problems