Salary description: Market rate
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
Our client is an industry-leading financial services firm seeking an experienced Senior Operations Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly into the COO, the purpose of the role is to plan, direct and coordinate the ongoing delivery of the operations and shared services teams. You will be responsible for improving performance, efficiency and risk management for the operations team.
The role will be responsible for leading and guiding and developing 4 direct reports / team leaders who manage small teams within the firm (38 staff)
We are seeking experienced financial services Operations Managers / Head of Operations candidates who have experience in staff development, project management, process improvement, leading teams, risk management.
- Degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- Finance industry experience – ideally equity market related
- Knowledge and experience in organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Strong leader with the ability to communicate, obtain buy in and deliver effectively
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
Prior Operations Management or Head of Operations experience within equity markets, wealth management, share registry, broking or related businesses will be of high interest for this role.Apply for this Job →