Our client is a leading alternative asset financial technology platform that provides wholesale investors direct access to a diversified range of institutional grade alternative assets
Due to significant growth, they are seeking a Senior Operations and Payments candidate to join their team. This role would suit a financially qualified candidate with 4+ years’ experience in a senior role with payments processing expertise. Candidates with a passion for tech solutions and entrepreneurship will be highly favoured.
The Operations & Payments Associate is responsible for day to day deliverables for payments across all platforms. Reporting to the Middle Office, you will be required to ensure all deliverables and calculations that you are responsible for, are achieved with minimum error rate with an exceptional level of client service.
The role will involve the following operational roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor and review SLA’s to ensure all key deliverables are met
- Calculate and review payments, following the operational payment process
- Implement efficient processes, controls and procedures in line with SLA’s
- Support platform client onboarding and deal configurations
- Oversight, management and escalation of key operational risks and relevant legislative regulations and compliance standards
- Manage client, vendor and stakeholder requests and service levels
- Work closely with Tech to automate manual offline tasks
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key functions including; Tech, Legal, Operational Risk & Compliance, People & Culture, Finance and Capital Markets.
- Develop and maintain key working relationships with our bank and capital raisers.
- Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement where necessary
What we are looking for:
- Candidates will have over 4 years prior fund operations, payments experience, ideally with an unlisted and/or Alterntive assets, or fintech operations background
- This role requires you to have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Support team members in the coverage of team members to deliver and meet SLA’s, volume levels, and client expectations.
- Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Rigorous critical thinking capability.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong time management skills