Working for a leading global institution, this 9 month contract role is responsible for supporting the key OTC oversight and assurance functions relating to Trade Instruction, Valuations, Regulation Reporting and Reconciliations.
You will also be supporting key OTC Trade & Life-Cycle Event Processing, Cashflow Management, Third Party Custodian Trade Instruction, Valuations, Regulation Reporting and Reconciliations
- Development and maintenance of oversight, assurance and control framework relating to end to end processing of Depository Trade Reporting for clients
- Development and maintenance of Depository Trade Reporting remediation model
- Monitor Depository Trade Reporting KPI’s, action logs and SLA’s
- Monitor exceptions on key client reconciliations
- Monitor Depository Trade Reporting Clearing Broker Reconciliation
- Onboarding new portfolios to Calypso service
- New account setups for clients trading OTC’s
- Manage clients and related external third parties queries (Custodians, Counterparties) queries for Depository Trade Reporting Transaction Management processes in timely and professional manner via email, phone or service review meetings or Operations to Operations calls.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with internal partners, clients, brokers and other external third parties
Qualifications/ Experience –
- Degree education – preferable commerce and finance.
- Knowledge of one or more of the required product areas – Asia Pacific and Global markets experience Ideal.
- Knowledge of the OTC, fixed income, equities, foreign exchange and cash markets and associated asset classes
- Knowledge of Swift, the various Swift messages and their purpose.
- Knowledge of Depository Trade Reporting requirements for Australian regulator ASIC (knowledge of other global regulator’s requirements highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Markit, IceLink, Omgeo CTM matching platforms.
- Knowledge of generic broker dealer, investment manager and custodian payments processing and systems.
- Systems knowledge – DTCC, Calypso, CLS, GTSS