- No Experience years of experience
Our client is a global wealth management, tier-one firm, seeking a Paraplanner in their Perth office.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on providing clients with holistic advice and formulate strategies for high net worth clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of a wide range of statements of advice, financial modelling, detailed client analysis and liaising with third parties such as accountants, superannuation funds and insurance providers.
- Support revenue growth by working with Financial Planners to prepare comprehensive and compliant statements of advice for new and existing clients.
- Preparation of comprehensive financial projections utilising Xplan and MS excel , calculations and research.
- Provision of technical support to the Financial Planners and remaining up to date on legislative and industry changes.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience utilising Xplan and MS excel for the construction of Statements of Advice including modelling/projections.
- Detailed technical knowledge across a broad range of financial planning strategies and holistic financial planning strategy development including the advice areas of SMSF’s, superannuation and retirement planning, personal insurance, investment structures, estate planning and philanthropy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- University degree qualified in a related field (eg. commerce, economics, accounting).
- Completion or working towards completion of the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (1-8).
The salary will be competitive based on prior experience, however you can expect in the range of $80k – $90k + super.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a global firm with great mobility.Apply for this Job →