Salary description: $95k + pro rata
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is seeking an experienced performance analyst to join their team immediately for a 3-6 month contract. The team’s mission is to provide investment analytics to front-office across a range of products.
The team is responsible for:
- Calculating investment performance and identifying sources of performance and attribution.
- Conducting analysis of investment portfolios to determine adherence to mandates.
Their primary focus is on:
- Calculating investment performance data in accordance with the industry standards as well as client service level agreement (SLA) requirements. This includes core performance measurement, after-tax performance and attribution analysis.
- Providing compliance / investment monitoring reports on a regular basis, ensuring the company adheres to their mandates and all mandate breaches are detected and acted upon.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure provision of high level of service.
Applicants must have prior fund performance analysis experience.Apply for this Job →